We provide 4 different ways for our members to partner financially in church and mission.
1. Online giving from your bank account
The simplest way that members of Barneys can set up regular giving is by organising an automatic direct credit that comes after payday. This really captures both the biblical vision of giving the ‘firstfruits’, and also the practical insight into human nature that leads the apostle Paul to encourage the church to set aside regular amounts each week.
Account name: St Barnabas Church Broadway BSB: 032 249 Account number: 21 3323 Reference line: Your name or your congregation (optional but helpful)
2. Online giving using your credit or debit card
Make a donation to the ongoing work of Barneys using our simple secure payment gateway (note: a 1.75% + $0.30 credit card processing fee will be deducted from the total amount of your gift so, if possible, use Bank Transfer instead).
- Gifts to the ongoing ministry of Barneys are not tax deductible.
- Gifts of $2 and over to the School Building Fund are tax-deductible. The School Building Fund is aiming to raise up to $5 million for the educational and community facilities in the new building.
Please include your postal address so that we can mail you receipts and newsletters.
3. Make a recurring gift through BERCS (Barneys Easy Regular Contribution Scheme)
You can sign up for automatic giving through your Credit Card.
Download the Easy Regular Contribution Scheme form and mail it to PO Box 64, Broadway 2007.
4. Make a gift during church using cash or cheque
We do not collect a regular offertory during services. To make a gift during church, place your cash or cheques in the ‘Everything Box’ at the back of the auditorium. Make cheques payable to “St Barnabas Church Broadway”.